I’m starting my own finance blog… AND I WANT TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY! Who better to ask than people who have been abused by the marketing “System?”
I am a graduate of 2 MLM’s (Amway…and if that wasn’t enough…Excel). I didn’t really make enough to pay my expenses, and was cheated out of many commissions through either not making my minimum or because the “company” only cuts checks for amounts over $10…(I wonder where that $9.95 I earned went to?)
So to make a long story even longer…
I’m looking for constructive input on how to shape this new loan program into something worthwhile for all involved.
So far (And keep in mind this business will not “kick-off” for a cuple of months) I have built the following features into “the plan.”
– NO Products to sell! (It’s a service and consulting business)
– No Monthly Minimums! (Commission Bonus’ paid on all transactions no matter how small)
– 90 day waiting period BEFORE a person may become a rep! (Sorry, people need full-disclosure and need to complete “no cost training” beore they get involved!)
– LIMITED Potential (Yep…I said LIMITED). Bonus’ paid only to the 7th Level and a limit on how “wide” a person can grow! (It really is part-time).
– NO MOTIVATIONAL MATERIALS (Tapes, books, etc.) OR MEETINGS ALLOWED! (INCLUDING WEEKLY or MONTHLY “CORPORATE OVERVIEWS”).
– Representative “MONEY BACK” GUARANTEE or those who do not at least bring in enough to equal their “buy-in.”
– Recruiting of “reps” is limited to pre-existing “clients.”
– Clients share in the profits as well as reps.
– NO “PIN LEVELS”
– NO BONUS’ PAID FOR “RECRUITING REPRESENTATIVES“…Bonus’ paid only on clients.
– Full disclosure! If you have any positive and worthwhile commnets or suggestions about how to make an lender function so that none get hurt…please email me.
(P.S. Yhis is a service designed for Single, Widowed, or Divorced adults)